Take part in the AAU Case Competition finals at Musikkens Hus in Aalborg. This event offers networking opportunities, presentations and innovative ideas for the future of Aalborg, its infrastructure, economics and attraction.
Before the doors open to the grand finale, the corporate lounge will present a networking opportunity, where all contestants, corporations and students will meet and mingle. When the finals begin, the contestants will present their solutions for the future development of Arla, based on their chosen case. The event will finish of with a grand award ceremony, where we will find the winners of AAU Case Competition 2020!
The Jury 2020:
– Ane Halsboe-Jørgensen, Danish Minister of Higher Education and Science
– Inger Askehave, Prorektor at Aalborg University
– Dorte Stigaard, Director of Innovation at Aalborg University
– Catharina Vinther Engqvist, Director at Invest in Aalborg
– Hanne Blume, HR Director at TDC NET
– Fatiha Thiam, Director, Future Connect (5G), Network, TDC NET